Hi Massimo & Kolusu,

Thank you both for your answers.
As Massimo noticed, the first SKIP was wrong. There is no space between the
RDW and the record subtype; there are only spaces between columns. My bad.
Kolusu, thank you for the improved JCL. And I will take you on your offer.
I am really interested in your job that generates the DFSORT symbols for
all IRRADU00 & IRRDBU00 record types
Regards
Jack