Clarification: I’m asking about the TCPIP parms dataset, containing the Telnet
profile. In other shops it may be SYS1.TCPPARMS, if that makes more sense.

Sent from [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/mail/home) for iOS

On Fri, Mar 1, 2024 at 3:47 PM, roscoe5
<[0000056b62686b81-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu](mailto:On Fri, Mar 1, 2024 at