We are using the GIMAPU (SMP) to retrieve data from SMP. We noticed that
not all of the data conform with the conditions specified are returned. At
the end of the query command, we perform a FREE command to free the storage
occupied by the QUERY call.

The problem is easy to identify when querying for SYSMOD entry.

Does GIMAPI have a storage limitation, and if so, can it be controlled by
the program?

ITschak

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring
for z/OS, x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM coming soon  *