From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Ann
Kelley
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2024 7:14 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: SMP/E can't find APAR

I also searched, and found an item in a PSP bucket -- I've encountered this
situation before, and have successfully done the recommended local fix --

20/08/05 APPLY CHECK for sysmods UI67319, UI65815, UI67709,
             UI68251 is failing with:
    GIM24608E ** SHELLSCR ENTRY BBLS1803 IS NEEDED TO PROCESS HFS
    BBL18003 FOR SYSMOD UI65815, BUT SHELLSCR BBLS1803 IS NOT IN
    THE SZMR0G ZONE.

    GIM22601I APPLY PROCESSING FAILED FOR SYSMOD UI65815.

    LOCAL FIX:
    Apply the PTF by itself with NO Groupextend and then Apply the
    remaining PTF's needed from the original Apply.

    APPLY S(UI65815)
    BYPASS(HOLDSYSTEM)
    CHECK.

    SMP/E APAR IO27985 has been created to address this issue.

Here's the link to the item I found:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/upgrade-zosv2r4-subset-zoswlpem__;!!KjMRP1Ixj6eLE0Fj!qhfRADhq0Lu7tyeATgSEC-qHsPN-P2MVSVDteam_RwkDVz9Gst0ijwYh6pmQNdkRQAKbDdA6_t5DhYXriKg6IwdD$

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format. Thank you.