Hi,A port to USS OMVS sounds perfect... :)
Dan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, March 18, 2024, 5:57 PM, Rick Troth
<0000058ff5c2d0a7-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

I try to maintain working copies of Gnu COBOL in the Chicory collection.
Presently we have Gnu COBOL 3.2 for FreeBSD (64 bit), AMD/Intel Linux
(64-bit and 32-bit), and Z or S390 Linux (64-bit and 31-bit).

rsync://chic.casita.net/opt/gnucobol-3.2/

-- R; <><