Hi David --

Others have had trouble too lately.

IBM-MAIN is hosted by the University of Alabama, so I wonder if "US" versus "UA" is a typo?

Some of us have speculated that the university, or one of their service providers, recently tightened-up email requirements. Across the industry, blacklisting and other spam-preventions, have tipped the scale and now are blocking a significant portion of legitimate email. Personally, I don't have a solution, but am trying to gather critical mass to address it, so I'll contact you off-list. Everyone's situation is different, and in this case the note is coming from a Google property. But I cannot send (to most recipients) from my home address, even with SPF and DKIM in place.

-- R; <><