On Sat, 13 Apr 2024 09:30:15 -0500, <Thomas>  wrote:

>Which utility do you use for control statement/input:
>./ ADD

That question needs a lot of context;  perhaps an example.
What are you trying to do?

>A jcl for that would be nice too.

Many people wish for some editing capability in the JCL Reader.

Lacking that, I have sometimes kept JCL as here-documents in
shell scripts, relying on shell variable substitution and command
substitution.  That was especially useful prior to the availability
of the SET and INCLUDE commands.

I never mastered file tailoring for JCL -- I had an alternative.

--
gil