If the database is local, ODBC will slow it down. DFSRRC00 is batch
oriented ( may run with TM/DBCTL as well).
The question you need to answer is where the database is.

ITschak

*| **Itschak Mugzach | Director | SecuriTeam Software **|** IronSphere
Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring for Z/OS, zLinux
and IBM I **|  *

*|* *Email**: i_mugz...@securiteam.co.il **|* *Mob**: +972 522 986404 **|*
*Skype**: ItschakMugzach **|* *Web**: www.Securiteam.co.il  **|*

בתאריך יום ב׳, 15 באפר׳ 2024 ב-20:06 מאת Pierre Fichaud <pr...@videotron.ca