Hello

I have an interesting case what I cannot untangle. I was creating multiple
ORDERSERVER using the same job where downloadmethod="https" is specified, only
the SMPCSI changed. For products like zSecure, MFA, AO, Netview, etc, the job
ran fine and downloaded relevant PTFs, however in case I was using z/OS 2.4 or
2.5 global zone, the download method set was not honored, and the transfer
turned into FTP.
Why? What am I missing?

Thanks,
Norbert

Unless stated otherwise above:
Kyndryl Hungary Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság / Kyndryl Hungary Llc
8000 Székesfehérvár, Berényi út 72-100. 35. ép
Cg.07-09-031714 - registering court: Székesfehérvári Törvényszék Cégbírósága