>> What I would like to do is change LEGACY/KDFAES to PASSPHRASE if possible.

Lionel,

You just want to change the ON value and not the header.  Assuming you have a
COPY/SORT step to filter the data, you can change the values there.  I am
showing for position 21, but you can change to that 616 in the control cards

//STEP0100 EXEC PGM=ICETOOL
//TOOLMSG  DD SYSOUT=*
//DFSMSG   DD SYSOUT=*
//IN       DD *
A                   LEGACY
B                   KDFAES
C                   NOPHRASE
D                   LIONEL
//T1       DD DSN=&&T1,DISP=(,PASS),SPACE=(TRK,(1,0),RLSE)
//REPORT   DD SYSOUT=*
//TOOLIN   DD *
  COPY FROM(IN) TO(T1) USING(CTL1)
  DISPLAY FROM(T1) LIST(REPORT)                   -
         HEADER('Rectype')    ON(001,01,CH)       -
         HEADER('PassPhrase') ON(021,10,CH)
/*
//CTL1CNTL DD *
  INREC OVERLAY=(021:21,10,CHANGE=(10,C'LEGACY',C'PASSPHRASE',
                                      C'KDFAES',C'PASSPHRASE'),
                          NOMATCH=(21,10))
/*

The output from this is.

Rectype                PassPhrase
--------------------   --------------------
A                      PASSPHRASE
B                      PASSPHRASE
C                      NOPHRASE
D                      LIONEL

Hope that is what you want.

PS: if you don't have COPY/SORT pass before the DISPLAY , then you can do it
using traditional reporting features.

Thanks,
Kolusu
DFSORT Development