I wabt to provide feedback on:
    DFSORT Application Programming Guide SC23-6878-60
    Table 109 EBCDIC ...

In that publication I read:
How to provide feedback to IBM
    We welcome any feedback that you have, including comments on
     the clarity, accuracy, or completeness of the information.
     For more information, see How to send feedback to IBM.

Which hyperlinks to a page where I read:
    IBM Documentation provides a “Was this
    topic helpful?” prompt at the top of each page.

I surmise that I must do this on a web page containint the
relevant topic.  I was unable to find ap page describing
Table 109.  Can someone help me?  Or must I submit
meta-feedback, "Unable to find web page"?

--
Thanks,
gil