From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
raji ece
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2024 2:54 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Mainframe performance tool replacement

The thing is we need a product that will extract the data from SMF and IMS SLDS
logs and then write reports against it.

Regards,
Raji M

On Tue, May 7, 2024, 22:23 Allan Staller <
00000632b4c7ca99-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> Classification: Confidential
>
> WPS is supposedly source compatible with SAS and last I looked (10+
> years
> ago) significantly less expensive. Barry has (last I heard) accepted
> WPS as well as SAS.

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format. Thank you.