From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Paul Feller <000005aa34d46684-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2024 6:21 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: WHERE in debugger?

This is a link to the PDF versions on the IBM Debugger manuals.  I
personally have not used the debugging tool but I'm sure there are
commands/displays that will map out variables.  I know I've seen that in the
Fault Analyzer tool.

Looks like there are manuals for the version 16.0, 15.0 and 14.2 of the
software.  The link points to the 16.0 version.

z/OS® Debugger PDF versions - IBM Documentation
<https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/developer-for-zos/16.0?topic=guide-pdf-versions

I hope this helps.

Paul