XPOST to CICS and IBM-MAIN

I have a program that does an EXEC CICS LINK to another program that issues
EXEC CICS ABEND.

CICS then generates a 4088/00000063

I notice that the R12 in the program issuing the abend is a CAA, but it is
different than the CAA pointed to out of the TCA. Does EXEC CICS LINK cause a
new enclave?

Doing VERBX LEDATA SM CEEDUMP for the CAA in R12 gets the message

"An invalid DSA pointer was found on traceback while processing DSA:"

The heap stuff formats perfectly fine. No storage errors.

The R13 is valid and I can see the back chains.

What does that message mean? Which fields is LEDATA looking at?

Also, the TCA CAA shows the same results. Heap fine, then the message.

http://www.dissensoftware.com