Len:

Even if they are not Mainframe based, they should have the "utility" for their system if they are running Connect:Direct for that system. Otherwise, they are going to fail the hand-shake for the XFER protocols used by C:D, unless the new owners have made other changes to have C:D use "FTP". But then I didn't work on V6 or later.

Steve Thompson