Hello Radek,
have a look at http://www.opticatech.com/products/prizm/

<quote>

The Prizm FICON Converter is based on a space efficient 2U purpose-built
server platform, with standard available configurations of 1:4 and 2:8
(FICON:ESCON).

   - 1:4
   - 2:8

The Prizm units are 19 inch rack mountable and ship standard with sliding
mounting rails. A complete customized 42U server cabinet solution is also
available that includes front and rear perforated doors, solid sidewalls,
front and rear EIA server rails, power distribution, all power cords,
swivel casters and leveling feet. ( *see page 2 of the Prizm
datasheet<http://www.opticatech.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/prizm_data_sheet_20.pdf>for
more specs
* )

</quote>

There is also a "request a quote" button at the bottom.