Most exits are assembler, right?

Run a disassembler and save the generated source.

Compare with sample and instructions of old version (last before
required recomplie) and create comments, variable names.

Review required changes and new facilities and update as needed.

On Sun, Jun 23, 2024 at 1:43 PM José I. Ríos
<0000067c0a7727ce-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, but it was compiled apperantly without no changes long time ago. We
> are searching the source code. There was no new maintenance only that we
> moved the LPAR to a new z16.
>
> Best Regards,
> Josian
>
> On Sun, Jun 23, 2024, 11:18 <stars...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> > Is that a user exit for ends?  Do you have the source to see when the
> > message is issued?
> >

> > Any maintenance installed?
> >

> > Lizette
> >

> > Sent from EarthLink Mobile mail
> >

> > On 6/23/24, 07:34, José I. Ríos <
> > 0000067c0a7727ce-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:
> >

> > Hi,
> >

> > We are having problems with RMDS (Report Management Distribution System),
> >
> > and we wonder if someone has stumbled in this situation. After an IPL, the
> >
> > users report in RMDS login screen the error:
> >

> > DBNV016 SECURITY CHECK FAILED: DBNIXSEC
> >

> > Our Security Team verified any errors with the users, but they did not find
> >
> > any security issues in their TSS reports.
> >

> > The version of z/OS is 2.4, and RMDS is in version 2.3.
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Josian

Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA