Make them SMS managed, assigned to their own storage group and with a
management class that deletes them after 30, 60, 90 days (your choice) of
non-use. Once the SG is sized correctly it should manage itself.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com