I had a Timex-Sinclair ZX-80 in 1982.  You could store your program (BASIC) on
a cassette tape player.  It came with 4K of memory (RAM or ROM, I am not sure)
standard and you could purchase the 16K expansion, which I had too.  I was
already a system programmer when I got the ZX-80.

"Confidentially doc, I am the wabbit."

Bugs Bunny

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.