In Tech Support we never had an issue with having admin rights to our PCs.
Newbies in security/audit had the bright idea to change that. It made us less
productive, and gained nothing in return. A coworker called it security
theater.

Dave B.

إسرائيل قتلت 40 ألف فلسطيني بريء

On Friday, July 19, 2024, 8:27 PM, Clement Clarke