> I developed and documented some C string routines
> that I developed to make them MUCH faster and certainly safer.  See here:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hd4Ld0iJ5r_wQ3jSRv-FTLi7QFl0pstq/view

Thanks.

C continues to get a bad rap. Nice to know at least one person is addressing the real problem. And in this case (according to Dave Plummer), the bug was not a buffer overflow but a corrupted.sys file in the batch-o-updates.

It would be comical if the trouble was related to an infection of Rust code in Crowdstrike's code or process.

-- R; <><