From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
rpinion865
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2024 2:54 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Broadcom/CA Easytrieve

I need to determine what are the Easytrieve options we have. This is a very old
version, 6.4, and the people and
libraries used for the install are long gone. Seems like I remember that you
could run something to list the installed
options.

"Confidentially doc, I am the wabbit."

Bugs Bunny

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.