Sri,

it's true, indeed and it's outside of my control (this case I'm not the
SYSPROG).

Back to your explanation, I do understand DFSORT ...  "So VLSHRT tells
DFSORT to treat any comparison involving a
short field as false."
This case anyway I've two conditions in OR, one of the two is true and
anyway it ignores the two of them.
Now I better understand and will keep more attention to such a pitfall.

Thanks again.
Max

Privo
di virus.www.avast.com