Thanks. I'd completely forgotten that name. That cut down on the false positives greatly.

BTW -- the download of the 3.1 tech library has all of these -- great for when one doesn't have internet access....

Regards,
Steve Thompson.

On 8/16/2024 9:15 AM, Lennie Bradshaw wrote:
MVS Programming: Assembler Services
Reference, Volume 2 (IAR-XCT) SA23-1370-60
Chapters 88 and 89

Lennie
-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Steve Thompson
Sent: 16 August 2024 14:07
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: MACRO DOC

Once upon a time there was a manual that listed all the basic macros, such as
SAVE and RETURN.

Does such a manual exist today, and if so, what did it get named?

I've gotten the latest 3.1 Tech library and I can't search the library (well I
haven't found a way to do it yet) and not get many false positives.

--
Regards,
Steve Thompson