W dniu 16.08.2024 o 18:52, Sri Hari Kolusu pisze:
Hi All,

Today is my last day as a developer with team DFSORT.  I am still with IBM and
will be moving to a new role in DevOps effective August 19th, 2024.  So,
answering DFSORT related questions will not be as quick as I did earlier.  I
*may* continue to answer questions,  but it depends on my
responsibilities/availability/flexibility of my new team.

Sri Hari,

Thank you for the years with us.
Thank you for valuable help.  (BTW: your help was absolutely the best way to promote a product.) I hope you will drop in and participate in discussions about DFSORT and others.

All the best!

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland