From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Rob Scott
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2024 2:25 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ISFPRM backout

The original APAR was PH49811.

Worth making sure you have all the up to date manuals as well.

Note that the old ISFACR is not a onestop migration tool. It provides sample
RACF commands and they should not be run asis.

If you use NTBL and NTBLENT to control sysout authority and group membership
then ISFNTCNV is probably going to be more useful.

We also supply ISFRACEX in SISFJCL that is a starter set of SDSF class
profiles for a nice simple setup.

There is also a SDSF security presentation on the IBM education github and
several discussions on this forum over the last few years.

Rob Scott
Rocket Software