From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of Rob
Scott <00000618c90e6fdf-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2024 12:54 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Re: POSTing a WAIT in another Address Space; POST ASCB= parameter;
S602 Abend

This Message Is From an External Sender

I agree with Tom - naked XM POST in Key0 makes my eye twitch nervously.

I am not in the office, so cannot check myself, but take a look at the
expansion in the listing to see how the ASCB keyword is treated. Maybe try

Rob Scott
Rocket Software

Get Outlook for
Android<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg__;!!HaceldhrWm2T3s6H!0aZilwOuWHoDK8U7N4PcPjBFv1Dv8XdQ29A1om6NkVlX_QLz44-EwvKvETarExhpQe7-ECim0dZ3kIkVEyRTWL1e52kgDEUp656JYz2L6Le98g$>