> IBM Fault Analyzer support on z/OS.
> Would anyone out there have obtained the ZAPs for the IEAVTABD version of the
> module that came with the PTFs for OA38518?
>
> I have searched under z/OS and under IBM Fault Analyzer and not found what is
> needed.
>
> Yes, I know I may have to open a PMR but if anyone has obtained the ZAP
> already it could be much quicker than a PMR.

So quite obviously IBM still hasn't gotten around to giving the FA folks an API
or official 'hook' for their needs so that they can get rid of that ZAP. I
talked about that to someone within IBM 2-3 years ago, and they wanted to fix
it.

Come to think of it - I will need that ZAP, too, once I get around to finally
activating FA on our ADCD system. Anthony, could you please post it once you
have it?

Barbara