The OSA-C configuration works well for us as well.

In our case, we have two OSA-C cards for redundancy. Each LPAR has 4
consoles, 0000-0003. Consoles 0000 and 0001 (one on each OSA-C card) are our
"systems programmer" consoles that are usually offline. Consoles 0002 and
0003 are the operator consoles. The OSA-C cards have a configuration that
assigns each TN3270 session to a particular LPAR and address. We have 44
TN3270 sessions for 11 LPARs. Access to the consoles can be controlled via
OSA-C configuration options, normal firewall rules, and SAF logon.

Visara?