We do not do much WLM work, but we need to make a change to the DDF Subsystem.
We currently have two DDF subsystems defined, one for test and one for
production.  We have them defined as follows

 Subsystem Type . : DDF         Fold qualifier names?   Y  (Y or N)
 Description  . . . DB2 Distributed Transactions

 Action codes:   A=After     C=Copy        M=Move     I=Insert rule
                 B=Before    D=Delete row  R=Repeat   IS=Insert Sub-rule
                                                              More ===>
           --------Qualifier--------               -------Class--------
 Action    Type       Name     Start                Service     Report
                                          DEFAULTS: BATCH       RDDF
  ____  1  SI         DSNT     ___                  TSOPRD      RDDF
  ____  1  SI         DSNA     ___                  TSOPRD      RDDF

Now we have a SQL/J request that is coming though DDF, but it needs a much
higher service class.  So what I think I need to do is to define a sub-rule
using the Authid as follows

Subsystem Type . : DDF         Fold qualifier names?   Y  (Y or N)
Description  . . . DB2 Distributed Transactions

Action codes:   A=After     C=Copy        M=Move     I=Insert rule
                B=Before    D=Delete row  R=Repeat   IS=Insert Sub-rule
                                                             More ===>
Action    Type       Name     Start                Service     Report
                                         DEFAULTS: BATCH       RDDF
 ____  1  SI         DSNT     ___                  TSOPRD      RDDF
 ____  1  SI         DSNA     ___                  TSOPRD      RDDF
 ____  2    UI         PRCS0000 ___                NPRODSRV    RDDF

Will this allow requests from Authid PRCS0000 to the DSNA DDF to use the
NPRODSRV service class, while all other requests to the DSNA DDF will default
to the TSOPRD service class?

Just want another opinion that this will work as expected.