On Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:47:19 -0500, efinnell15 wrote:

>Long ago and far away our Director got several hundred boxes of 'Greenbar' at
>GSA in Anniston for like 10 cents a box. Nice paper easy to load and fold.
>After a few days the security officer issued a cease and desist. It had 'Top
>Secret' pre-printed in the margins..."well we'll print on the other side" "NO
>YOU WON'T!"

Did you have to shred them?

There's a story that Ralph Griswold harbored a contempt for some
security practices.  Accordingly, he distributed SNOBOL4 on tapes
on reels with red flanges, imagining with delight some recipients'
shock at opening the packages and being required to call security
officers to have them investigated.

An employer long ago delivered a software product that issued a
message on startup proclaiming that it contained the vendor's
trade "Secret".  We rapidly learned that in some customer
environments "secret" is deemed NSFW.

-- gil