In
<CAE1XxDHYkdf=hpg9srqnkk3xddbnweg5z-hk+ozszg02t9o...@mail.gmail.com>,
on 07/18/2013
   at 11:01 AM, John Gilmore <jwgli...@gmail.com> said:

>I am not quite sure what you mean by the "Vienna telephone
>Directory",

It would appear that you did know what I meant, if not the exact
edition.

>but if you mean the Vienna Parkrink VDL formalization of
>PL/I, you will find a full treatment of breakoff in it.

Can yu cite the page number for the 2nd or 3rd edition?

FWIW, the Enterprise compiler seems to have different rules depending
on whether a Boolean expression appears in an IF or elsewhere.

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>