<snip>
With "WLM managing where work is initiated", I meant, that, when more capacity
is needed, WLM starts WLM Managed Initiators where capacity is available and
stops them on systems that are full. By means of this it has control over where
jobs in WLM managed jobclasses are initiated and doint so it can route more
work to one system and less work to another. In other words, it can help
balance the load of the systems in the sysplex.
</snip>

Agreed.

<snip>
My complaint/wish is, that it should do more to route work from full and
overloaded systems to full but yet not overloaded systems. However, it
considers systems over 95% utilized equally as "full", as if they cannot be
helped anymore and I think they can.
</snip>

This still comes down to the PI calculations for the individual workload(s).