I have a prohram that prints some specific SMF data, that I use for charting &
graphing. I am running into some SMF fields that are listed in the SMF manual
as s_float, l_float, float ... my assumption is that these are hex float
fields? A good example can be seen in the SMF 74(5) records. I was wondering if
anyone out there had some examples of assembler code where they converted these
fields to standard EBCDIC 1,234.56 format.. I am finding some very complex
methods, but dont really need to actively add, multilpy, or devide,, just
convert .. Any assistance and/or advise would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!