From:         Micheal Butz <michealb...@optonline.net>
Sender:       IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Date:         Fri, 2 Aug 2013 16:14:17
To: <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Re: PRINTOFF TSO command from File 325

First off how are you know you had some troubles with your moms apartment you
We're renovating

I still didn't get to do what you had asked CNCLPG callable as I was involved
with the co-op hiring another lawyer to litigate and possibly sue the board as
they turned down my
Buyer because he refused to pay more
For The co-op than what it is worth

Also I spent 3 weeks trying to get my ADHD meds approved by my insurance
Finally threatening to sue

My anniversary date at work is 9/10

If I have some how resolved the co-op

I will ask my Section Chief to work 4 days 10 hour M - Th.

I don't want to take chance losing this job with the co-op situation some what
Unresolved after wards I will push to get out if the predicament which I to a
certain extent though not fully got myself into

Good Shabbos

And let me know when is a good time to call re: CNCLPG

Sent from my iPhone