On 7 August 2013, 13:34 Tony Harminc wrote:

>> We produce a daily listing of RACF commands from our SMF type 80s (using
>> RACFRW) and we list ADDUSER >>ADDGROUP ALTUSER ALTGROUP CONNECT DELUSER
>> DELGROUP PASSWORD PERMIT RALTER RDEFINE REMOVE.
>>
>> We also produce a daily listing of our CICS user IDs and their RACF status.
>> On July 8 we had a user ID on >our report that was listed as REVOKED and a
>> LAST-ACCESS date and time of 07/17/07 17:01:28.

>What produces this second listing?

>Is it possible that the REVOKED status reported the first time was
>actually an indication of some other reason the user would not be able
>to logon, e.g. being revoked at the group level or having a revoke
>date that has been reached? Do your SMF records show CONNECT command
>activity that affects the user? There are doubtless other reasons that
>a report might claim a userid to be revoked when the magic "FLAG4" is
>not set.

It is a COBOL program that parses the output of an LU * command.  I didn't
write it, but it appears that the program examines the 4th line of output for
each User to see if "ATTRIBUTES=REVOKED" begins in column 3.  It writes the
information to a VSAM file and then creates the report from the data in the
VSAM file.  I just checked the User IDs listed as revoked on today's report,
and indeed they are revoked in RACF, but I take your point - this report is
probably where I need to look.

Thanks,
Greg