Hmmmm, yes, I can run Linux, and in fact have Linux running in the same
lpar already. I can just create a Linux Userid (no need for another linux
instance) and set their time zone accordingly and use a cron tab to trigger
the event. Brilliant! Thanks for the tip. :-)

Donald Russell

--
Sent from iPhone Gmail Mobile