Trust, but verify.

Yes I did think that I need to go to "all" the trouble (which really wasn't
much). I've had occasions where an extension has been "hijacked" by an
unrelated product. Not usually done by IBM. And I do many things for my own
amusement. In addition, by doing this, I can read the _entire_ manual. It
has much more than can be found via the "man" command.

Each cat, his own rat.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Mark Post <mp...@suse.com> wrote:

> wrote:
> > I then created an empty data set with those characteristics,
> > and did a binary copy (cp -B) of the hpuza200.book file into it. Guess
> > what? I could then open it in ISPF BookManager READ!
> >
> > BookManager is alive and well and living in z/OS UNIX!
>
> Given the name of the file is hpuza200.book, did you really think you had
> to go to all that trouble?  :)
>

> Mark Post

As of next week, passwords will be entered in Morse code.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown