Hello Everyone ,

  Apologize in advance for this dumb question .

  I have a requirement to put some maintenance on Java filesystem which is
currently mounted on a shared sysplex root .We have 4 lpars (including the
sandbox) in same sysplex sharing the root file system . My customer wants
to test the change on sandbox system before i roll out on other lpars.So ,
it just looks as below

/JAVA64 => OMVS.JAVA64.ZFS

I thought of taking a copy of OMVS.JAVA64.ZFS with a different name and
mount it on a newly created mount point (such as /JAVA64T) for sandbox lpar
specifically . But i am not sure who all would be still looking for the
original mount point /JAVA64 . Is there any way i can test it specifically
for sandbox lpar without disturbing the other 3 lpars ?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in Advance,
Baby