RCG wrote:

>I am looking at a strange issue this morning while I had to IPL my test
>system.. While I try to start JES2 its failing with S878 rc 10.. knowing its
>an Private storage shortage, wondering what happened with no changes made to
>the system at all..

No changes? Really? Check all those replies you got. Nearly all of them said -
CHANGES.

I think you should talk with all and every persons and check what did they do
since last successfull IPL.

Check what happened during that POR. Check your configuration on HCD. Where is
your ALTPARM? Can you fallback on that one?

What JES2 replies, if any at all, you got before that abend?

And, please post all messages including that one for S878 - 10

Since you're having problems with a sandbox, I really hope for your part the
same is not happening with one of your prod lpars...

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht