In <89229058.74b4.44a3.800c.8809e9102...@aol.com>, on 09/04/2013
   at 02:58 AM, efinnell15 <efinnel...@aol.com> said:

>I though that went away when they move CI back to MVS?

MVS just split the interpretation code of the R/I into separate
Converter and Interpreter functions. Spelling errors in keywords were
detected early, because that was done by the converter, but incorrect
values were not detected until the Converter was called. JES3 called
the Interpreter prior to scheduling and JES2 called the Interpreter
only after scheduling.

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>