From: Frank Swarbrick <frank.swarbr...@yahoo.com>
To: IBM-MAIN <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Sent: Fri, Sep 6, 2013 12:00 pm
Subject: DASD space management

What products are available out there to proactively warn about DASD space
ssues?
 am specifically looking for notification if a VSAM file is reaching the 4GB
imit and should be converted to extended addressability, but of course any
orthwhile product in this space would warn about any type of file that looks
ike it soon may "run out of space" for any of various reasons.  If it does
ther analysis for things such as CA/CI, BUFSP, etc. being poorly defined that
ould be a plus.
z/OS 1.12, if that matters.
Thanks,
rank
or IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
end email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN