Lindy Mayfield wrote:

>I am curious why sometimes I see DEL/DELETE as an authorized command in
>IKJTSOxx and sometimes not.

Probably carried over from disused (?) CSECTS like IKJEFTE2, IKJEFTE8,
IKJEFTAP, and IKJEFTNS?

>I don't see it in my CPAC install, but I've seen it pop up in other systems.

Neither me. Just make sure those DEL/DELETE are not confused with RACF commands
with similar names.

>The reason I ask is because sometimes I want to use /bin/tso to do a DELETE,
>but it fails.  Of course the solution is to either use /bin/tsocmd or take DEL
>out.  I'm just curious why it is there.

Or they were commands in some 3rth party products?

Check your ISRDDN to see if you see DEL/DELETE in some strange libs.

Just a wild speculating on my side! :-)

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht