From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Charles Mills
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 10:40 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Looking for COBOL V5R1 Softcopy Librarian docs

Sorry. I was not clear. (My excuse is I am sitting in an airport on weather
hold.) I don't mean the IBM proprietary book *format.* Yeah, I like the
search on those but that's a different topic. PDF is fine.

The program I use to read the docs is "IBM Softcopy Reader 3.8." I like the
way it organizes the books in shelves (including the PDFs).

The program I use to download docs is called (IBM) "SoftCopy Librarian 4."
It retrieves books from "the Internet" (?) or "IBM Publib Boulder." I like
that it works with the "Bookshelf" organization. THAT is the program in
which the IBM repositories show as a year back-dated. THAT is the problem I
am trying to solve.

Okay, am I clearer now? Thanks, and apologies.

Charles