Lizette,

You are assuming the following :

a) You are talking and responding to an educated question/crowd
b) That the mainframe can compete price wise with what DROPBOX's/Google Drive/YOUTUBE etc. etc. can do.. and I have not seen that any where yet.. or THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE based on the current IBM BUSINESS MODEL.

Note: So, who is fooling who here.. with words like "Well positioned to capitalize" etc. etc.... unless you are assuming that the IBM marketing talks used in the 70's can still work today ? ( Times are moving on for all of us and maybe you and I, are part of an forgotten era )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cS5aCozhcA

Kerneels