Pommier, Rex wrote:

>I echo the thanks - and thanks, David for asking it.  I just started a new job
>and "get" to use IE instead of Firefox and my old eyes were getting tired
>trying to read the tiny font.

I am absolutely surprised you all are NOW only experiencing this problem in
year 2 0 1 3 !!!

I gave up already in year 2011 about this IE problem with Information Centre's
Font size. (I will review Paul's reply on this one when I get around it... ;-D )

I switched over to Mozilla FireFox or if unable, went over to IE compatibility
view.

(Hope you all can decipher my fonts in this post! ;-D )

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht