In my system the dir blocks are 0 in both cases.

I've tried different runs and the info command worked differently from time
in time.

In most cases it say "I/O Error" with "An I/O error occurred while reading
the PDS directory.".

Other times everything seems to be ok but of course any edit try returns
"BLDL error" with "I/O error, insufficient virtual storage, or other BLDL
error.".

Maybe a minor correction could be asked to IBM.

Best regards.
Massimo