Caught it after about the second post. Hasn't changed his meds though.

Just an FYI this is a TECHNICAL List! While we all have political, religious,
economic
values and beliefs there are other list that can accommodate those discussions.
While I'm guilty of drifting due to aging at least keep it on the mainframe
scenario. Or we can talk about program drum cards on the 029<vbg>...I actually
kept a card saw for demo purposes and found out it worked great on dot matrix
printers. It might still be in a box somewhere...

In a message dated 09/25/13 14:09:13 Central Daylight Time,