I have this vague recollection that this rumor ran through IBMMAIN a year or
so ago and was debunked.

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Alan Field
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 9:00 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Red Books

I was talking to a friend who had heard there were discussions within IBM
about discontinuing Red Books and/or discontinuing the Red Book residencies.

I find the red books extremely useful and would be disappointed if this
happens.

Has anyone else heard of this change of direction?

Alan Field
Technical Engineer Principal
BCBS Minnesota

Phone: 651.662.3546  Mobile:  651.428.8826

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN