Dear MFNetDisk fan

October 1st, 2013 brings a significant change in MFNetDisk history. On that
day, a group of mainframe veterans (MFNetDisk team) will take
responsibility for MFNetDisk promotion, marketing and sale. I will remain
the sole MFNetDisk software owner, main developer and support person. Our
mutual mission is to make MFNetDisk well known around the mainframe
community and take its place as a breakthrough product yet a valid and
affordable alternative product to existing hardware and software solutions.
The purpose of this move is to allow me to focus on developing, supporting
and enhancing MFNetDisk in existing and new exciting directions. It will
allow you to receive a mature and significantly more stable product with
incredible capabilities, yet with a very affordable cost.

>From now on, please contact the MFNetDisk team via emailmfnetd...@gmail.com for
any issue related to the product. It may include any comments and ideas so
together we can make MFNetDisk even better.  The team will contact you in
the coming weeks in order to learn about your usage, needs and future
options.

Starting now, you can get a free activation key for limited period. Once
you complete the “code request” form, you will be able to download the
software as used to be in the past. The MFNetDisk team will provide you the
activation key.

I want to thank you from the deepest of my heart to the continuous support
over the years. Without you I wasn’t able to make MFNetDisk even close to
what it is today. I’m looking forward to continue working with you.

Yours truly,
Shai Hess